I was bummed that I wasn't able to post this yesterday, but better late than never. I am linking up with Ann Voskamp's blog today for Multitudes on Mondays {even though it's Tuesday}. This past week I wrote down and kept track of the things I was thankful for each day. This is the beginning of the 1,000 and more.
1.-42.
good morning kisses
conversation as we get ready for church
spending time in worship with a great church community
watching my very favorite movie with Andy
a tidy house
having my family over for dessert and a movie
the facebook study group for 1,000 gifts
working out at a free gym
napping with Trinity curled in the crook of my arm
talking with Holly on the phone
grocery shopping with Andrew
Isaiah 59:21
Kellie and Jorge
writing a blog post and reflecting on friendship
Lucas passed hearing test
Isaiah 60 and Revelation 22
increasing time on elliptical
prayer time
line dancing class with Andrew, my MIL, and his grandpa
interacting with ladies in facebook study group
being challenged spiritually by my BSF discussion group and lecture
lunch with Lisa
being asked to be a leader for something dear to my heart
dinner with Lizzy
hearing that my words encouraged dear friends
getting called in for subbing jobs
being married to a great guy
praying to the God who listens
my verse cards
The Word
Maundy Thursday service at Crossbridge
singing How Deep the Father's Love for Us
singing Jesus, What a Friend for Sinners
sitting with Maddy on the floor
Good Friday -- Jesus' sacrifice
sun beams and cool breezes
a good workout
a long awaited package on the doorstep
cooking a new meal
playing with Trinity
Reading at Barnes and Noble
It was good for me to go back through my week in this regard. It was a hard week, yet look how wonderful it really was!

No comments:
Post a Comment