"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." — G.K. Chesterton
42.-96.
having lunch and spending time with Aunt Debbie
quality time with Andrew and forgiveness
Easter Sunday -- resurrection --restoration -- renewed life
Easter service at Crossbridge
my mom coming to church
Hannah coming to give me a hug before the service had ended
preparing Easter lunch with my mom
lunch with my side of the family/time spent with sisters
Easter dinner with Andrew's side of the family
a new dress
substitute teaching and loving every minute of it
seeing old friends and colleagues
being able to teach, yet leave by 2 and be in the gym by 2:45
learning I am more capable than I thought
relating to Ann Voskamp's struggle with time and death
Andrew's sweet massage before I fell asleep
feeling encouraged through failure
knowing Sonia is in the U.S. receiving medical care she desperately needs
dinner with Andrew's parents
playing with Maddy Bell
taking care of the toddlers at BSF
having lunch with Andrew
driving through the trees on Ludlum
watching Andrew play with baby Sonia
taking care of Sonia through the night
Sonia's night nurse was wonderful
Hearing Emelyne's story of her calling to work at the orphanage
the texts passed back and forth between my mom and I
getting much needed rest and sleeping most of the day
Trinity napping right next to me or on me
community group of great people
pillow talk
spooning
Knaus Berry Farm cinnamon rolls
smooth drive to Tampa
catching up with Adriana on the phone
talking with and playing with Alexa
laughing with Becky and Brian
hearing Alexa call for me
a hair stylist who has become a friend
the chilly morning air in Tampa after the heat in Miami
being in Orlando
spending time with Brian and Rachel and their boys
the mad dash to get ready for Leah's shower/the guys helping us
talking with Wendy
getting a sweet fb message from a colleague and friend
going to City Church --great church, great message, great people
having lunch with new friends
spending time with Uncle Bob
hanging out with the Key family and playing with 2 very cute little boys
a safe trip back home
laughing before bed



3 comments:
thank you for following my blog! it looks like you did the entries right for the naptime diaries giveaway. visit my blog often and if you have ideas on how i can improve or bless you more meaningfully, do say so!
xoxo from me!
What a GREAT idea to write down what you are thankful for each day. I love it. I also love that gratitude quote at the top; I recently posted another great gratitude quote on my "Meaningful Mondays" post... You can check it out here if you'd like:
http://aredenvelope.blogspot.com/2011/04/meaningful-monday.html
Shan! I can't believe it's taken me this long to comment, but that's the way life is right now....BUT, i just wanted to tell you how thankful I am for friends like you and rachel who have helped encourage me and shown me so much throughout our friendship. the shower was so special and definitely my favorite one! i love you so much!
Post a Comment