"Thanks is what multiplies the joy and makes any life large, and I hunger for it." -Ann Voskamp
This week has been crazy, hence the lack of blogging! I have to say, I really look forward to Mondays because it's the day of the week that I recount all of the things I was especially thankful for the previous 7 days and it reminds me that life is really, really good even when I think it's not so.
97.-139.
waking up in my own bed
see-you-later kisses
missing Andrew
Andrew getting out board games after work/him making me smile/laughing
beautiful singing voices
the chapter interviews with Ann Voskamp
reading/absorbing/processing One Thousand Gifts
hope for the future
petting Maddy Bell
hard conversations
longing for his touch and warmth
singing Come Thou Long Expected Jesus
encouragement and hugs from a friend
Martha's teaching
candle light and bubble baths
playing Wii Resort with Kellie and laughing
Leah Lou's silliness and laughter
sunshine
finding a new doctor that I like
visiting Sonia
hanging out with Emelyne
tutoring at Touching Miami with Love
running into Aunt Kathy at the mall
winning a Bible verse print from Naptime Diaries
spending Andrew's lunch break with him and stealing some kisses
sitting on the porch with Maddy Bell and reading
getting things done around the house
reading Proverbs
reading Proverbs
spending an evening with great friends for a movie under the stars
kitty cat kisses
catching up and laughing with an old friend on the phone
lazy Saturday afternoon
intimacy
last minute late night movie with friends
patience
good food
skyping with Alexa and my in-laws
celebrating Mother's Day
dinner and playing the Wii with family
the Pioneer Woman's Life by Chocolate cupcakes {the baking & the eating}
"...they are just the common things and maybe I don't even know they are gifts really until I write them down and that is really what they look like. Gifts He bestows. This writing it down -- it is sort of like...unwrapping love." -Ann Voskamp
lazy Saturday afternoon
intimacy
last minute late night movie with friends
patience
good food
skyping with Alexa and my in-laws
celebrating Mother's Day
dinner and playing the Wii with family
the Pioneer Woman's Life by Chocolate cupcakes {the baking & the eating}
"...they are just the common things and maybe I don't even know they are gifts really until I write them down and that is really what they look like. Gifts He bestows. This writing it down -- it is sort of like...unwrapping love." -Ann Voskamp




1 comment:
Loved your dog! Life is just better when a golden is nearby...gray nose and all! :) Looks like ours here at home...
Beautiful list...
Post a Comment