9.23.2011

so…what’s up with that?




it is what it is 2


So someone said to me recently that my blog had become the birthday post blog. I realize this is true. The reason for that is 1. pretty much half of everyone I know was born in July-September and 2. I have not been feeling like much of a blogger because I've been in a funk. And who wants to read sad, sappy, funky stuff all the time? So most of my bloggity blogging has been birthday celebrating instead of woe is me saga writing. I think I'm back though so stay tuned. Oh, and my next post is going to be Andrew's birthday post. Yeah, I know he was born August 14th. It's been written for awhile now, but since he's my favorite person I had the hardest time writing and perfecting his post. Aaaaaand he is my photo scanner and I was trying to figure out how to scan pics without him so his birthday blog post would be full of surprising, sweet, sentimental snapshots, but alas, he's going to have to scan those puppies tonight because I just can't do it!


No comments: