A couple of years ago I met the most precious baby girl in the world. The picture above was snapped as I met and held her for the first time. Ever since she has completely stolen hearts. Mine included.
When Cutie Pie was just 4 months old it was clear that she had a big personality. As she has grown she has made me laugh and marvel because there is nothing sweeter, more fun, and more precious than watching a baby/toddler experience the world around them.
I love her SO much! She is the cutest, funniest thing on the planet and I am so glad I am her aunt. She is one smart cookie. She is polite and sweet, too. I can never sneeze without hearing “Bless you, Sha Sha!” quickly after or say “ouch!” or “oooh!” without her asking, “You okay, Sha Sha?”
She is a girl after my own heart, even at just 2 years old. She loves trying on my shoes and always notices the shoes on everyone’s feet. She really loves books too. I am seeing shoe shopping dates and trips to Barnes and Noble in our future together.
Her mama threw her an intimate and sweet birthday party last weekend. She did a fabulous job decorating and planning. It was absolutely perfect for a 2 year-old party.
Cutie Pie really enjoyed it when everyone in the room began singing to her. She kept looking around at all of us with the sweetest expression on her face.
Then came the end of the song and, as most two year olds know, it was cause for much elation and celebration. {I can barely stand it. She totally melts my heart. Look at her and just try to tell me that she isn’t the cutest thing ever!}
And then it was time to blow out the candles. Which was done with a bit of help.
Is it normal for me to think that every single thing she does is completely adorable?
Uuuuummm, could those pants or those curls be any cuter!?
Cutie Pie, I am so glad the last two years has been filled with play time, skype dates, approximately 15,000 photos, stories about you, and watching you grow. Happy Birthday, my sweet niece! I love you to pieces!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment