Cutie Pie and Little Man are down for a few weeks and we have been busy, busy, busy!!!
I have not taken nearly enough pictures, but rest assured I will still post several.
In other news, Sonia is out of the hospital and doing so much better. We have had picnics in the park, Starbucks dates, and hang out time.
She is healing well and has grown up quite a bit since she first arrived. She is a lot stronger, cutting her first tooth, and waving hello and bye-bye. I had the honor of caring for her during the church service last Sunday and I was on cloud nine. I love that baby girl! She has to go back to Haiti in 2 weeks and I am so sad about it. Keep her in your prayers! Pray for her continued progress with her health. Pray for her safety and protection. Pray for her future. Pray for her adoption and for her adoptive family. I know God is taking care of her. It’s very evident that His plans for her are based upon His timing and His resources for her good and His glory. I trust that she will be adopted into a loving home that is perfect for her and that was planned for long ago. My heart will still ache when she is gone and I stop and wonder often how I came to love her so knowing she’d go back. The thought crosses my mind…maybe I should have guarded my heart a bit more. But I know that’s just the part of me that doesn’t like to hurt. Caring for her and loving her was exactly what she needed and doing so has taught me a few things about life, babies, and myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment