6.10.2011

that is so pinteresting!


pin 

I may need help. I might need a {p}intervention. I could end up in rehab. Do they have a rehab facility for people like me? Maybe a support group? {Hi. My name is Shannon, and I am a pin-aholic.} I. Can. Not. Stop. And truth be told if pinning is wrong than I don’t want to be right. 

Pinterest. It is AWESOME! But it should come with all kinds of warnings and disclaimers about sucking you in, and taking up your time, and becoming an addiction, and all that stuff because it is serious. I have come across many a blogger and friend who feels the same way. This makes me feel better. I would hate to be alone in this…pinning on in guilt and shame.

In all honesty, it is really a great thing, and as long as you have more self-control than I do you should be fine. I’ve gotten tons of ideas for decorating the home which is really fun and inspiring as we just started the house hunt. I’ve also finally begun to learn and maybe understand how to dress myself and look cute. I’ve pinned loads of DIY projects and recipes…some of which I’ve already tried out or started, and I am loving that.

If you have no idea what I am talking about then allow me to show you a teeny little preview below…

These two sections are a part of my “What I’d Like to Wear” board…

what id like to wear board
what id like to wear board 2

Here is a section from my “Food” board…you might be able to tell where my priorities lie.

food board

And here is a section from my “Living Rooms” board. It makes me all giddy at the thought of moving into a home we own where I get to paint the walls!

living room boards

I am absolutely loving Pinterest for the inspiration and organizing of said inspiration it lends to me.  

If you would like an invite then let me know! I waited in anticipation for a month and I was so excited when Pinterest finally sent my account info. But if you have friends who pin then they can invite you and you’re in instantly. It’s a beautiful thing. And if you are already a pinner then follow me here and we can become pinning buddies. {Did I mention that you can pin things for friends and dialogue over the things you see and find?}

Happy pinning, my friends, happy pinning.

No comments: