I took a blogging hiatus, and now I am hoping to get back at it. I have not felt compelled to write much, even though I want to want to..."blogger's" block perhaps? I am 2 1/2 weeks late on my Multitudes on Mondays post. Instead of throwing it away, I am going to pick a few things here and there from my very long list to share with you.
The following will represent 229. - 302.
Trinity going around the house with me as I cleaned
a clean and tidy house
prayer
tug-o-war with Maddy Bell
talking to Lauren for a few seconds; always good to hear her voice
hearing Alexa's voicemail to Mimi and Papa
delicious new recipe
having great friends like Brian and Rachel, who always house us when we're in Orlando
Spencer waking me up in the morning to tell me to come "pay" with him
breakfast on Park Ave
sitting next to Cynthia at church
walking around Lake Eola and seeing all of the swan mamas and their babies
Leah and Trevor's wedding
Spending time with this little guy and his mama
Cynthia and I getting away for a couple of hours just us for the first time in years
hanging out, talking, singing, game playing at the Madsen's with the Scholz's
meeting up with Beth for some much needed just-us-girls time/excited to do that more often soon
hanging out with my family
singing while Andrew played the guitar
having a husband who is great with babies/kids...that's hot
3 a.m. cuddles with Trin

afternoon tea with two wonderful ladies and friends
summer breeze
catching up with Becky over the phone
lots of Sonia time
I look forward to adding to my list each night. I hop into bed and grab my journal with the anticipation of writing these things down to commit them to memory. It has become a realization that though I write these things down I might be missing the forest for the trees. So this week I have made a concentrated effort in stopping what I am doing to literally bend my heart toward God in praise and thanksgiving for what He has blessed and filled my life with the moment I realize I am experiencing something that will inevitably end up on my list. It's become a much more meaningful and intimate practice that way.







No comments:
Post a Comment