Today my dear friend, Holly, celebrates her birthday. She and I met 4 years ago and within 10 minutes of our first conversation on our first "date" I knew she would be a lifelong friend. She loves Jesus and so do I, and there is nothing sweeter than sharing that with a kindred spirit. She is a friend I can always count on to be transparent and genuine with me. She is a friend I rely on for her no-nonsense honesty when it comes to godly council and she's also the friend I avoid when I'm not ready to hear it! (Don't worry, friend, it hasn't happened in a long time.) She is a gracious host. She is thoughtful and kind. I love singing next to her at church when we are in town. And I miss her butt pinches something fierce now that we are 4 hours apart. I am so thankful to have a friend like her to be totally myself with--silly, serious, a bit of a mess. She is a great encourager and a fierce prayer warrior. And I love her to pieces for all of the above!Happy Birthday, Holly!!! Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment