5.19.2009

anthropologie

I love anthropologie. I think it is the best store on the planet. I love everything about it. Just walking into an anthropologie store makes my day better. I love it because I think it is the very essence of femininity. I can go there to purchase beautiful dresses, skirts, aprons, dishes, lamp shades, necklaces, scarves, etc. It is just the very best.

There is something whimisical about the place and if you know me, you know I love whimisical. If it were possible my entire wardrobe would be from anthropologie. If I didn't live with a boy my house would be decorated with many anthropologie fabrics and textiles. I adore the place. Adore it!

Here are a few reasons why I hold it in such high regards...now this is sleepwear and it is not sexy so do not be alarmed for those conservatives out there. However, where else can you find such adorably, feminine sleepwear that isn't full of itchy lace? Girls, we do not have just 2 options...slinky lingerie and frumpy pajamas. We also have this...





My love affair for all that is anthropologie is intense. I must finish here so that I might go shop online!

No comments: