My favorite artist released her third and much anticipated album last week and she did not disappoint! I adore Brooke Fraser for many reasons, but one of them is the fact that she remains true to herself despite the music industry. She is a voice you have heard on many a hillsong album and loves the Lord fervently. But she will not make albums for the Christian music industry because of the commercialism. She is a true musician and songwriter. Every time I listen to her music I come away feeling inspired and challenged. I really appreciate music that makes you feel something. Really feel something. Here is the first single from the album...
She also has a series of videos on her website in which she shares the writing process for this album and I really liked getting a glimpse into the process.
http://www.brookefraser.com/
I so hope you will become a fan if you aren't already!
10.18.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment