10.16.2011

felicity

felicity2


Dear Netflix, thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for having the show, Felicity, in its entirety available for instant streaming. I love you. Dear Ian Gomez, thank you for accepting the part of Javier Clemente Quintata. You are one of my favorite tv characters of. all. time. Dear Season 2 Episode 9, you did not elude me. I am determined. I found you on YouTube. Dear Self-Control, pull yourself together. Just because all 84 episodes are available now does not mean that they all have to be viewed in one week’s time. Dear Netflix, you do remember what aired with Felicity, right? I don’t want to sound unappreciative because believe me, I am! But I’m not going to lie, you’ve got me hoping and praying that this means I will soon get to relive the angst that is Joey Potter’s life. Just sayin’.

No comments: